Table of Contents
Let’s face it, everybody loves a bit of a challenge, and a certain AI Writing tool has thrown down the gauntlet in the generative AI market as an alternative to ChatGPT when it comes to producing quality, up-to-date long-form written content that doesn’t sound like it’s been written by a robot.
AI writing tools have gained considerable momentum in recent years, and their acceptance continues to grow steadily. As technology continues to advance, these tools have become indispensable for bloggers, content creators, and businesses seeking to streamline content production processes and also produce content at scale much quicker.
In this Content At Scale review and short tutorial, we’ll take a good look at one AI writing tool that has everyone talking, and that is Content at Scale. We’ll cover how it is revolutionizing the way we create written content. We will explore its features, discuss its pros and cons, compare it to its competitors, provide a simple tutorial on how to use it, and explain how to import the content it produces directly into WordPress. Additionally, we will cover the importance of running AI detectors and plagiarism scans, examine the pricing structure, and have a brief look at what the future holds for AI writing tools.
How AI Writing Tools are Growing and Becoming More Accepted
AI writing tools are quickly becoming more sophisticated, offering advanced capabilities that rival the work traditionally done by humans. This exponential growth can be attributed to several key factors.
First and foremost, AI writing tools have made substantial strides in emulating human-like writing styles and producing high-quality content. Through the use of natural language processing and machine learning algorithms, these tools can analyze vast amounts of data, recognize patterns, and generate coherent and engaging written material. The output from AI writing tools has improved to the point where it can be difficult to distinguish between content produced by a human and content generated by AI.
AI writing tools offer unmatched efficiency and scalability. They can generate large volumes of content in a fraction of the time it would take a human writer. This efficiency allows businesses and content creators to meet demanding publishing schedules, launch extensive marketing campaigns, and maintain a consistent flow of content without exhausting their resources, or breaking their budgets.
AI writing tools also bring a level of consistency and reliability to the content creation process. Unlike humans, who may experience writer’s block, fatigue, or subjective biases, AI algorithms can consistently produce content based on specified prompts, keywords, and style preferences. This consistency ensures a reliable output that aligns with a company’s or individual’s brand objectives.
Additionally, AI writing tools have the ability to automate repetitive or mundane writing tasks. This frees up human writers to focus on more creative and strategic aspects of content creation. By offloading time-consuming tasks like drafting product descriptions, blog posts, or social media captions, AI writing tools enable writers to explore innovative ideas, conduct in-depth research, and craft more impactful content.
Businesses across a wide range of sectors are recognizing the value and efficiency that AI writing tools bring to their content creation processes and content producers. From marketing agencies to e-commerce platforms, educational institutions to news organizations, and bloggers, the adoption of AI writing tools is revolutionizing how content is produced and distributed.
However, on the negative side, an AI writing tool will always use “artificial” intelligence, to produce the content and simply doesn’t have the personal experience, memories or the ability to tell a story like a human has.
The Content at Scale Backstory
Content At Scale was developed by a team of experienced engineers and language experts, and leverages cutting-edge AI algorithms to deliver exceptional results, allowing the content it generates to bypass AI content detection! It has emerged as a prominent player in the AI writing tool landscape, largely due to its rich set of features, its user-friendly interface, and the powerful writing capabilities that the tool boasts.
How Content Creation Tools Compare
When comparing different software products, the pros, and cons that are most important to an individual user will always vary. Below are some of the most common pros and cons people consider when it comes to AI writing tools.
Cons of Other Comparable AI Writing Tools:
- Repetitive: Often you’ll find that it will write the same thing but using different words, to reach a certain minimum word count requirement. Is it possible a robot can be lazy?
- Limited Creativity: Some AI writing tools struggle to generate truly creative content, often producing results that lack originality and ingenuity.
- Incoherent Structure: Certain tools may generate content that lacks coherence, with disjointed paragraphs or sentences that fail to flow smoothly.
- Costly Subscriptions: Some platforms have steep subscription fees, making them less accessible for individuals or small businesses on a tight budget.
- No personality or story. AI will regurgitate the facts it has at its disposal. It is not capable of telling a story from experiences like a human.
- Quality Control Issues: You can’t rely on AI to get all the facts exactly right, so it would be foolish to publish an article with sensitive information without cross-checking that information yourself in addition to editing and proofreading it.
- Incapable of writing long-form content: other AI tools struggle to write an article containing more than 500 words in one attempt. To gain authority from an article, it is a known fact that Google and other search engines favor well-written, informative articles that are at least 2,000 words long.
Pros of Content at Scale
- AI Content Detection: It’s so human-like, that it bypasses AI content detection, meaning you’re protected against any future Google updates.
- Speed: ChatGPT takes around 4 hours and 40 minutes to produce 20 x 2,500-word blog posts, whereas, Content At Scale only takes around 20 minutes. Both are quicker than the usual method of getting a freelance writer to turn around a 3,000-word article in a week.
- Word count capabilities: ChatGPT peaks at about 500-750 words, whereas Content At Scale can right 3,000+ words with ease.
- Keywords: it can handle bulk keywords
- Natural Language Generation: Content at Scale excels in producing human-like content, enabling users to create engaging articles, blog posts, and marketing materials that resonate with their target audience.
- Enhanced Creativity: The platform leverages advanced algorithms to stimulate creativity, generating unique and original content that stands out from the crowd.
- Efficient Content Scaling: Content at Scale empowers users to generate large volumes of content quickly, allowing businesses to scale their content marketing efforts and meet demanding publishing deadlines.
- Table Of Contents: It has the ability to automatically generate a table of contents from any article.
- Customization Options: Users can fine-tune the tone, style, and structure of the generated content to align with their brand voice and requirements, ensuring seamless integration with existing content strategies.
- Integrated Plagiarism Detector: It has CopyScape inbuilt, making checking for plagiarism seamless.
- Plugins: Has WordPress and Shopify import plugins inbuilt.
- Linking: Features automatic internal and external linking
- Google Q&A Schema Markup: Schema markup is also built-in to make the process even more seamless.
- YouTube and Podcasts: Videos can be turned into a blog articles.
- Crawl URLs: It can crawl existing webpage URLs.
- Images: Includes image optimization for enhanced page speed and improved SEO.
- Time and Cost Savings: Content At Scale pricing start at $250 per month for 8 blog posts. That’s around $32 per blog post. Blog posts written by a human would normally cost at least $100 each.
- Languages: Hundreds of languages are supported, and it’s not simply a translation, but it’s actually written natively in the language of your choice.
Cons of Content at Scale
- Dependency on Input: Content at Scale heavily relies on the quality and specificity of the prompts and keywords provided. Insufficient or unclear input can lead to subpar results.
- Accuracy Challenges: While Content at Scale generates impressive content, there may be instances where it misinterprets the context or produces inaccurate information. Users need to carefully review and edit the generated content.
- Limited Domain Expertise: Depending on the subject matter, Content at Scale’s AI algorithms may lack deep domain expertise, leading to potential inaccuracies or generic content in specialized industries.
- Learning Curve: As with any new tool, users may need some time to familiarize themselves with Content at Scale’s interface and features.
- Reliance on Editing: While Content at Scale generates high-quality content, it’s essential to always allocate time for thorough editing and proofreading to ensure accuracy, coherence, consistency, and adherence to specific style guidelines.
How to Use Content at Scale: A Basic Tutorial
- Step 1: Sign up… Sign up and create an account on the www.ContentatScale.ai
- Step 2: User interface… Familiarize yourself with the user interface and explore the various features and customization options available.
- Step 3: New project… Create a new project, give it a name, and determine all requirements, such as your website URL, the purpose of your website/business, your target audience, translation language, your preferred tone of voice (authoritative, casual, dramatic, etc.), and the preferred word count range for your content pieces.
- Step 4: Add content… Click the “Add Content” button located in the top right-hand corner, and choose whether you would like the content created based on a single keyword, a YouTube video, an existing blog post URL, an audio file, or a podcast episode, then click “next”.
- If you choose “keyword”, choose one that is both relevant to your target audience and easy to rank for (i.e., the KD, or Keyword Difficulty score, is at 40 or less).
- Step 5: Content type… Select the appropriate content type (article, blog post, marketing copy, etc.) and specify any specific formatting requirements.
- Step 6: Generate content… Click on the “Generate” button and let Content at Scale work its magic. The AI algorithms will analyze the provided prompts, keywords, and specifications to generate a draft of the desired content.
- Step 7: SEO optimization… On the left-hand side of the dashboard will be the content generated, and on the right-hand side will be other information relating to SEO optimization.
- Step 8: SEO report… review the SEO report, which will summarise important things such as:
- Keyword usage in the post + related keywords suggestions
- On-page optimization checklist that updates as you go, plus an optimization score.
- The meta tags it has written for you, including a meta description.
- Keywords in the blog content copy.
- Automatically generated table of contents.
- Step 9: Review content… Review and edit the generated content. While Content at Scale produces high-quality content, it’s always recommended to review the output and make any necessary adjustments to ensure it meets your specific requirements. This step allows you to add a personal touch, include specific details, or make any other necessary changes such as adding internal and external links or inserting one or more images or tables.
- Step 10: Rerun post… Rerun the post if necessary: “Rerun post” is located under the “Research” tab and can be used for editing the content. You can change the parameters, and then rerun the post to produce a revised version. You can also click “Customize” in the bottom left corner for additional options.
- Step 11: Run AI Detector and Plagiarism Scans
This is where you check that the content generated by Content At Scale is considered to be 100% written by a human and not a robot, (even though it is), and not plagiarised. Both of these very handy features are built into Content at Scale. The plagiarism detector used within Content At Scale is Copyscape, which is an industry leader in plagiarism. Go to the window on the right side of your dashboard. Click the “Research” tab, then click “Plagiarism” on the left menu. Then click on the “Request Plagiarism Scan” button to check if your blog content is the same or similar to any other content on the internet. The results will show you what percentage of the text can be found elsewhere online. Simply rewrite the highlighted sections of text to eliminate any plagiarism issues. Now run your content through the AI Detection Tool to check if your text sounds AI-written. Click on the “Research” tab in the right-hand window, then click “AI Detector.” You’ll be given percentage scores out of 100 as an indication of your content originality.
- Step 12: Import The Written Content… Import Blog Content To WordPress or Shopify: To do this, you need the WordPress plugin, which you can download directly from your Content At Scale dashboard. On the Project page, click “Project Settings” at the top right of the screen, then click the “Integrations” tab to access the WordPress plugin.
Once that’s installed in your WordPress, you can connect Content at Scale by clicking the gear icon and copying the API key. Paste the key into the backend of WordPress and connect to Content At Scale. Your blog content can also be exported in various formats, including plain text, HTML.
How Much Does Content at Scale Cost and Is It Worth It?
Content at Scale offers various pricing plans to suit different customer needs starting from $250 per month for 8 articles. The cost may vary depending on factors such as the required features, content volume, and subscription duration. In my opinion, at around $32 per blog post, it’s much cheaper compared to if you’re currently paying a writer or journalist, and can save you literally thousands of dollars per year. Visit www.ContentatScale.ai for more pricing information.
At the pace at which AI technology is advancing, we can no doubt expect even more sophisticated tools that further refine and enhance production processes. As the field of AI writing tools continues to evolve, we can expect further advancements that will shape the future of content creation and revolutionize the way we communicate through the written word. For me, at the moment Content at Scale, with its advanced algorithms, user-friendly interface, WordPress integration, reasonable cost, and the ability to create content at scale, is definitely a prominent player in the AI writing tool landscape, and therefore a tool you should consider if you’re looking to increase productivity and reduce costs.
Now’s a great time to check out Content At Scale because each signup will get a 20% boost to their post credits! This means Solo level customers get 10 posts instead of 8, Starter plan customers will get 24 posts (instead of 20). Scaling will get 60 posts (instead of 50), and Agency customers will get 120 posts (instead of 100).